Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- lettuce leaf
- 4 -6 plain croissants, split
- In a food processor or blender, process chicken until finely chopped.
- Transfer to a large bowl; add walnuts, celery and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, curry powder and Cajun seasoning; mix well.
- Pour over chicken mixture and stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place lettuce and about 3/4 c.
- chicken mixture on each croissant.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.