1/2 Photos of Curry Chicken Croissants
These croissant sandwiches are heavenly. They make a great entree for a luncheon. I've served them at a bridal shower and everyone requested the recipe. I cut back on the amount of curry powder -- but that's just personal preference. If you are a big curry powder fan, then you will probably want to add the amount listed in the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor or blender, process chicken until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl, add walnuts, celery and onion.
- 2In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, curry powder, and Cajun seasoning. Mix well.
- 3Pour over the chicken mixture and stir well. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- 4Place lettuce leaf and about 3/4 cup of the chicken mixture on each croissant.
- 5Note: It is personal preference as to how finely chopped the chicken is.
- 6If you use the little mini-croissants, these make a nice addition as an appetizer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Chicken Croissants
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.3
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 121.9 mg
- Sodium 705.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 33.5 g