These croissant sandwiches are heavenly. They make a great entree for a luncheon. I've served them at a bridal shower and everyone requested the recipe. I cut back on the amount of curry powder -- but that's just personal preference. If you are a big curry powder fan, then you will probably want to add the amount listed in the recipe.
- In food processor or blender, process chicken until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl, add walnuts, celery and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, curry powder, and Cajun seasoning. Mix well.
- Pour over the chicken mixture and stir well. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Place lettuce leaf and about 3/4 cup of the chicken mixture on each croissant.
- Note: It is personal preference as to how finely chopped the chicken is.
- If you use the little mini-croissants, these make a nice addition as an appetizer.