This recipe is pictured with Risotto and Naan. It is super simple and you can make it as hot as you want by changing from Korma to Rogan Josh or even go for a Vindalo - Or stick to the Korma and add a little more chili powder. If you don't think the Cauliflower is for you - try substituting mushrooms or another vegetable. Its all about personal preference.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cubed
- 1 large onion, chunked
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (240 ml) canpataks korma curry sauce (mild)
- 1 green pepper, chunked
- 2 -3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- For the chicken - I use thighs - its not necessary to use breast meat and tends to be drier.
- I use a wok for maximum space in my pan.
- heat approx 2 - 3 tbsp oil in your pan on medium high (this cooks fast).
- saute onion until slightly soft - approx 2 - 3 minutes.
- add green pepper and garlic, garam masala & cumin (they intensify flavor but are not mandatory for this recipe- the curry sauce already has some in it) and saute approx 2 minutes.
- add chicken and stirr fry for approximately 5 minutes.
- add curry sauce and cauliflower. Stirr well and lower heat - simmer for 20 minutes stirring regularly.
- add yogurt combine well to make your sauce creamy and serve.