1/3 Photos of Curry Chicken & Cauliflower (Low Carb)
This recipe is pictured with Risotto and Naan. It is super simple and you can make it as hot as you want by changing from Korma to Rogan Josh or even go for a Vindalo - Or stick to the Korma and add a little more chili powder. If you don't think the Cauliflower is for you - try substituting mushrooms or another vegetable. Its all about personal preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cubed
- 1 large onion, chunked
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (240 ml) can pataks korma curry sauce (mild)
- 1 green pepper, chunked
- 2 -3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1For the chicken - I use thighs - its not necessary to use breast meat and tends to be drier.
- 2I use a wok for maximum space in my pan.
- 3heat approx 2 - 3 tbsp oil in your pan on medium high (this cooks fast).
- 4saute onion until slightly soft - approx 2 - 3 minutes.
- 5add green pepper and garlic, garam masala & cumin (they intensify flavor but are not mandatory for this recipe- the curry sauce already has some in it) and saute approx 2 minutes.
- 6add chicken and stirr fry for approximately 5 minutes.
- 7add curry sauce and cauliflower. Stirr well and lower heat - simmer for 20 minutes stirring regularly.
- 8add yogurt combine well to make your sauce creamy and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Chicken & Cauliflower (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 119.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: