Recipe by gbianchi
A great comfort food version of curry chicken that is best served on top of a bed of white rice. Super creamy and rich and makes the whole house smell delicious.
- 3 skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 bunches broccoli, with the stems cut off
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, curry powder and cheddar cheese.
- Grease a 9 x 13" casserole dish with butter or PAM spray. Layer the broccoli and chicken in the pan as desired. Pour the curry mixture on top and use a spoon to fill it in around the chicken/broccoli.
- In a pan on the stovetop, melt the butter on medium to high heat. Pour in the bread crumbs and stir around swiftly until all butter is absorbed into bread crumbs and bread crumbs are browned.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of casserole.
- Place in oven and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Casserole should be bubbly and lightly browned when finished.
- Serve over white rice.