Recipe by Nicazz
My mom used to make this a lot, and I've carried it over to my home now that I've moved out. Definate comfort food for me!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 10 ounces broccoli
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup or 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken, sprinkle with pepper.
- Saute in oil until browned, approx 6 minutes.
- Cook broccoli (steam).
- Arrange in a buttered casserole dish - broccoli first chicken on top.
- Mix soup, mayo, curry powder, lemon juice. Pour on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F, 30-35 minutes.
- Serve on top of rice.