Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 35 mins
My mom used to make this a lot, and I've carried it over to my home now that I've moved out. Definate comfort food for me!
- Cut chicken, sprinkle with pepper.
- Saute in oil until browned, approx 6 minutes.
- Cook broccoli (steam).
- Arrange in a buttered casserole dish - broccoli first chicken on top.
- Mix soup, mayo, curry powder, lemon juice. Pour on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F, 30-35 minutes.
- Serve on top of rice.
This was really yummy. Easy to make. I have frozen the left overs. Not sure how they will unfreeze with the mayo but i think it should ok Made for Spring 09 PAC.