Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an all-time family favourite, my husband would eat it every night if I let him!!! If you don't love this, you must have done something wrong!!!
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup white wine (I only use 1/4)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (yellow)
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom (chopped)
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced (more the merrier)
- black pepper (to taste)
- 2 chicken breasts
- paprika (to taste)
- cheddar cheese (enough to cover)
- In a small casserole dish (or small bread pan - small enough so sauce completely covers chicken), combine mushroom soup, sour cream, wine, curry, mushrooms, garlic and pepper. Mix well.
- Place chicken breasts in pan.
- Sprinkle cheese over casserole. Sprinkle paprika over cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- *** We always serve over egg noodles, but it is great with potatoes, rice, etc ***.