Recipe by ErikaNY
I made these for the first time tonight and both hubby and I devoured them! The flavor was intense and blended together very well... loved the extra sauce on top of the rice. I hope you enjoy, too!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion (I omit)
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown chicken on both sides in oil.
- In a bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce, curry powder, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce.
- Pour over chicken.
- Add onion.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 11-13 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with rice!