Australian Good Taste sep 07 20 ml tbs Love a one pot!!
Make and share this Curry Chicken and Tomato Pilaf recipe from Food.com.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 onion, coarsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons sharwood mild korma curry paste
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons almonds, slivered toasted
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh coriander
- skim natural yoghurt
- Heat a saucepan over med high heat. Spray with olive oil. Cook chicken for 3-4 min each side. Transfer to plate.
- Add onion to pan. Cook stirring for 5 minute Add curry paste and cook stiiring for 1 minute Add rice and stir to coat. Add chicken and stock and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low, and cook covered for 12 min or until liq has absorbed. Set aside, covered for 10 minute.
- Top pilaf with almonds, tomato and coriander. Serve with youghurt.