Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely Indian flavor with great curry punch! We love this appetizer, it has so many flavors and isn't all that bad for you:)
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 113.39 g of imperial sharp cheddar cheese
- 9.85-19.71 ml curry powder
- 78.07 ml mango chutney
- 29.58 ml coconut
- 118.29 ml toasted pecans or 118.29 ml almonds
- 22.18 ml currants or 22.18 ml dried blueberries
- apple, wedges
- celery, slices
- In food processor blend together cream cheese, imperial cheese, and curry powder. Form in a ball on your serving plate and put in fridge for at least an hour, the longer you refrigerate, the more curry flavor you get! Spread chutney on top and sprinkle with the coconut, pecan and currant mixture. serve with apple, celery, crackers and pretzels! Delicious!
This is very good and pretty. And easy! The chutney I used was Mango Chutney, #23146. Thank you for a great appetizer!