Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely Indian flavor with great curry punch! We love this appetizer, it has so many flavors and isn't all that bad for you:)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces of imperial sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 -4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄3 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecans or 1⁄2 cup almonds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons currants or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried blueberries
- apple, wedges
- celery, slices
- In food processor blend together cream cheese, imperial cheese, and curry powder. Form in a ball on your serving plate and put in fridge for at least an hour, the longer you refrigerate, the more curry flavor you get! Spread chutney on top and sprinkle with the coconut, pecan and currant mixture. serve with apple, celery, crackers and pretzels! Delicious!
This is very good and pretty. And easy! The chutney I used was Mango Chutney, #23146. Thank you for a great appetizer!