1/1 Photo of Curry Cauliflower Bake
This is a really good and easy to throw together cauliflower casserole. Prep time includes boiling the cauliflower.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into large size florets (about 5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream or 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (or to taste)
- salt and pepper (can use seasoning salt for this)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cracker crumbs, crushed
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a casserole dish large enough to hold the cauliflower mixture (I use an 8x8-inch baking dish).
- 3Cook the cauliflower until firm-tender (cook only to JUST tender, do not over cook the cauliflower).
- 4Place the cauliflower in a prepared baking dish.
- 5In a bowl, combine the undiluted chicken soup, milk, 2 tablespoons melted butter, mayo, cheese and curry powder, salt (or seasoning salt if using) and pepper; mix to combine.
- 6Pour the soup mixture over the cauliflower in the dish (do not mix).
- 7In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- 8Sprinkle over the soup mixture in the baking dish.
- 9Bake for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Cauliflower Bake
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.5
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 80.3 mg
- Sodium 905.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 17.0 g