- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 -3 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3-quart rectangular baking dish combine honey, water, mustard, melted butter, cajun seasoning, curry powder, lemon juice, and garlic; mix well.
- Add chicken, turning to coat. Arrange in single layer.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or till chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Serve chicken and pan drippings with hot cooked rice.