1 hr 20 mins
This improvised recipe turned out so well that I have to share it! Perfect for a chilly day. Add extra curry to your taste. I like it spicy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Slice the squash in half and scoop out seeds and strings. Place face up in 1/4 inches of water in 9 x 13 pan. Place unpeeled garlic cloves inside center of squash. Drizzle with olive oil if desired. Cover with tin foil. Roast the squash in the oven for 30-45 minutes until soft enough to scoop.
- 3Remove squash and let cool.
- 4Scoop out all squash into food processor along with garlic. The garlic will easily come apart from peel.
- 5Add one can of chicken stock and process until smooth.
- 6Put on stove and add other can of stock, plus coconut milk and curry. You may need to whisk the curry to unclump it.
- 7Add veggies, tofu, rice noodles if desired, but it is great all by iteself. Serve with crusty bread!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 231.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste