Recipe by Charmie777
An Australian dish for grilled chicken legs!!! Mmmmm!
Top Review by gwen7mike
I made the Curry Butter Chicken Thighs, for my family of three generations, from 73 to 2 years old and they all loved it. As you willnote I used Thights instead of legs and I did them in the oven. Great recipe and I will do it again
- 8 chicken legs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon coarse grained prepared mustard
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly oil grill and preheat to high.
- Loosen skin on chicken pieces with fingers, by sliding hand between skin and flesh.
- In a small skillet, saute green onion and 2 cloves garlic in butter or margarine for 1 minute. Stir in breadcrumbs and parsley.
- Push this seasoning under chicken skins, working it down well.
- Combine 1 cup butter or margarine with mustard, 1 clove garlic and curry powder.
- Spread this seasoned butter or margarine over chicken and put on preheated grill.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Brush with remaining seasoned butter while grilling.