Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great on steamed vegies, or to saute vegies. Use it on French bread instead of garlic butter and wrap bread in foil and heat in oven, like making garlic bread. Store butter in container with lid in refrigerator and use within a week.
- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 large shallot, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1 small green chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground turmeric
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process, scraping down sides of bowl a few times, until smooth.
- Use immediately or store as directed in recipe description.
Made as directed and served over steamed broccoli and carrots. Very nice! I think this would be good just mixed with steamed rice or noodles. Made for Football Poll 2013