Recipe by BakinBaby
Rice, curry, cheese and mushrooms. Another favorite from my Junior League of Phoenix cookbook.
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinated artichokes (drained & quartered)
- 2 cups rice (cooked)
- 4 cups chicken breasts (cooked & cut in small cubes)
- 2 (10 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom (sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the articolkes in a 9x13 pan, add a layer of rice and chicken.
- Combine the next 5 ingredients, 3/4 cup of cheese and mushrooms in a bowl, mix well, pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar & parmesan cheese on top.
- Saute bread crumbs in the butter, stirring constantly; spread over cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- May be made the night before & chilled until ready to bake (add bread crumbs just before baking).