Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Rice, curry, cheese and mushrooms. Another favorite from my Junior League of Phoenix cookbook.
Make and share this Curry Artichoke Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinated artichokes (drained & quartered)
- 2 cups rice (cooked)
- 4 cups chicken breasts (cooked & cut in small cubes)
- 2 (10 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom (sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- Arrange the articolkes in a 9x13 pan, add a layer of rice and chicken.
- Combine the next 5 ingredients, 3/4 cup of cheese and mushrooms in a bowl, mix well, pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar & parmesan cheese on top.
- Saute bread crumbs in the butter, stirring constantly; spread over cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- May be made the night before & chilled until ready to bake (add bread crumbs just before baking).