Recipe by Liza Boo
My soon to be mother in law LOVES this, and so I am mostly posting it so she can have a go at making it. Love you Di! NOTE: For those with Gluten Allergies or Celiac, this is awesome on gluten free crackers or rolled in lettuce.
Top Review by UmmBinat
Good. DD1 (4 years old) and I had it with rice crackers because we are gluten free. I like apple in tuna she said she doesn't. I used Clover Leaf flaked tuna in water, Hellman's olive oil mayonnaise to be soy free, a modified version of freshly made recipe#104344, sea salt, freshly ground black pepper plus the celery. I'd make another recipe next time.
- 1⁄2 apple
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna in water
- 3 -5 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 tablespoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop celery and Cube apple, usually bigger cubes are better for eating it with a fork, but if you want to make sandwiches go a little smaller, same goes for the celery.
- Add Apple and Celery to a big bowl with the tuna, break up the tuna a little.
- Add Miracle Whip to taste, I usually go with 3 heaping spoons to start.
- Add Curry powder, I prefer to do a little at a time and keep tasting til I get it where I like it.
- Salt and Pepper are completely optional, Rob doesn't like any and I like a lot :-).