- 2 tablespoons prepared curry paste
- 4 ounces soy crumbles
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 6 large lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk curry paste into 1/3 cup water in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves. Cover and microwave high for 3 minutes.
- Stir mixture to combine; cover and cook on high 2 minutes more, or until vegetables are tender.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup curry mixture onto each lettuce leaves.
- Wrap and eat.