1/5 Photos of Curried Zucchini Soup
This is a lovely, spicy soup, which is sure to warm you through on a chilly day. I luv its hot flavour, which does not overpower the zucchini. My sis and me came up with this recipe when I could only eat soup due to having my wisdom teeth pulled. I hope youll enjoy it as much as we did! Feel free to sub any other squash for the zucchini and adjust the spices to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a big cast-iron pot.
- 2Add curry powder and garlic. Saute until fragrant, but not too brown.
- 3Add vegetables and sautee for 2 minutes.
- 4Add broth (veggies should be just covered) and let simmer with lid on until veggies are tender (15-20 minutes).
- 5Season with chili powder and salt and pepper.
- 6Using a hand-held blender puree to your liking adding more broth if you find it too thick.
- 7Serve with a nice crusty loaf of bread or any other item of your choice. ;).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Zucchini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: