1/2 Photos of Curried Zucchini Chowder
1 hr 15 mins
Nice mild curry flavour, add more if you like. Swirl no fat yogurt, sour cream or cream into each serving, to mellow the curry flavour. From Company's Coming, cooking for diabetics. diabetic choices: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit and veggie each serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and garlic in margarine in large uncovered pot or dutch oven until onion is very soft and turning golden brown.
- 2Stir in curry paste.
- 3Saute for 1 minute.
- 4Stir in remaining 7 ingredients.
- 5Heat on medium, partially covered for 1 hour.
- 6Remove and discard bay leaf.
- 7Remove and reserve 2 cups soup.
- 8Process remaining soup with hand blender or in batches in blender until smooth.
- 9Combine reserved and pureed chowder.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Zucchini Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (1890 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable stock powder