Recipe by RecipeMonster
This is a very good and easy side dish.
Top Review by Laughing in the Kitchen
This is sooo easy to make and very delicious! Always good to have more zucchini recipes as summer gets going. The only change I made was to use more than one teaspoon of butter (more like one tablespoon). I served this as a vegetarian entree, along with a coconut basmati rice dish. Very nice! Thanks for sharing!
- 1 teaspoon butter (vegetable cooking spray)
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated