Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- GARNISH: finely chopped almonds or walnuts, optional.
- In a bowl, combine ingredients, stirring well.
- Spoon into serving bowl.
- If possible allow to set for 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or pita crisps.
omg! this was great! warning: do not add more curry power than indicated by the recipe. definitely make this...it was great...
Good dip, a little on the thin side though. I love that it is low in fat and carbs. I tossed with cooked chicken, nuts and apples.