Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here is a delightful combination of colors, textures, and flavors that is easy to make and impressive to serve. You may substitute peanuts for cashews if you prefer.
- 2 boxes uncle ben's long grain and wild rice blend
- 4 ounces dried cranberries
- 12 ounces honey-roasted cashews
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, chopped fine
- 2 cups frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- Combine honey, vinegar, salad oil (may add more) and curry powder, whisking until well blended. Cook rice according to box directions and cool. Add remaining ingredients and pour dressing over all. Chill 2 hours minimum, or up to 1 day.