Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Curried Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook the cauliflower, carrots, celery, and onion in a small amount of water until crisp- tender-drain; set aside.
- Combine the soup, mayonnaise, salt, curry powder, coriander, and ginger in a mixing bowl; mix well.
- Stir in the vegetables.
- Spoon into an oven-proof casserole dish.
- Combine cheddar cheese, bread crumbs and melted butter.
- Sprinkle over the vegetables.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 35 minutes.