Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy lunchtime snack that utilises leftover turkey or chicken.
- 300 g cooked turkey, shredded
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 apple, finely diced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 flour tortillas
- lettuce (optional)
- cherry tomatoes (optional)
- coriander (optional)
- Mix the turkey or chicken with the mayo, crème fraiche, curry powder and apple. Add a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Divide the mixture between the four tortillas (you may find it easier to warm them first), top with the optional extras if you wish, then wrap up.
I would have liked to give this wrap 5 stars but we really felt that it needed more seasoning, definitely salt and pepper and perhaps a dash of hot sauce (if you are so inclined). Otherwise a great way to use up left over chicken. I added lettuce, grape tomatoes and a bit of green onion to the wrap. I will be making it again with a bit more seasoning. Made for PRMR Tag game
Quick easy and tasty lunch. The curry, chicken, and apple all complement each other so well. Made using a whole grain tortilla. Thanks so much for the post.
I have been making this but with chicken for years and without the creme fraiche . We love it. I had leftover turkey so decided I needed to try it this way. YUMMY. I have also added grapes. We usually serve it with tortilla chips and not as a wrap. Great use of leftovers. Made for PRMR.