Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe I threw together when nothing else seemed tasty that night. Turned out quite delicious! Serve with a curry yogurt dip...
- Slice turkey breast into strips.
- In a medium bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl beat egg.
- Using one hand for the wet and the other for the dry, dredge the turkey in the egg followed by the flour mixture.
- Repeat until all strips are coated.
- Drizzle about a tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Place turkey strips in skillet, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip strips, cook an additional 3-4 minutes until cooked through, taking care to not overcook or the turkey will become incredibly dry.
Really delicious! And simple to make as well. Thanks for the post!