Recipe by Dancer^
A friend gave me this recipe along time ago..I have never had a complaint. Hope u enjoy it.
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 cups turkey breast, cooked and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 5 ingredients, and process until smooth.
- Line a deep 4-cup bowl with heavy-duty plastic wrap, allowing plastic wrap to extend over edges of bowl.
- Spoon turkey mixture into bowl; cover with plastic wrap, pressing to pack.
- Chill 2 hours.