Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 (16 ounce) canunpeeled apricot halves in juice, quartered
- 1 pint strawberry, washed, hulled, and thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, washed, trimmed, and finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 head red-leaf lettuce, outer leaves removed, washed and dried
- In a large bowl, combine tuna with apricots, sliced strawberries, and diced celery; mix thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise with the yogurt, curry powder, and lemon juice.
- Line 4 dinner plates with lettuce leaves, spoon tuna mixture onto plates, and top with dressing.