Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is easy and delicious for a weekend brunch or just for anytime, it's great served with a side order of fries. Prep time does not include cooking eggs.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet (use a little melted butter if desired).
- Combine the first 5 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread evenly over 4 slices of the rye bread.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over tuna mixture, and top with a bread slice.
- Add the sandwiches to the skillet; grill for about 2 minutes on each side, or until cheese is melted, and the bread is golden.
- Serve immediately.
This is a tasty sandwich. I love every ingredient, and it went together quickly. Thanks for another good recipe.