Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is easy and delicious for a weekend brunch or just for anytime, it's great served with a side order of fries. Prep time does not include cooking eggs.
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 -2 green onion, chopped (or more if desired)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated (can use more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large non-stick skillet (use a little melted butter if desired).
- Combine the first 5 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread evenly over 4 slices of the rye bread.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over tuna mixture, and top with a bread slice.
- Add the sandwiches to the skillet; grill for about 2 minutes on each side, or until cheese is melted, and the bread is golden.
- Serve immediately.