1/1 Photo of Curried Tuna Melts
This is easy and delicious for a weekend brunch or just for anytime, it's great served with a side order of fries. Prep time does not include cooking eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large non-stick skillet (use a little melted butter if desired).
- 2Combine the first 5 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Spread evenly over 4 slices of the rye bread.
- 4Sprinkle cheese evenly over tuna mixture, and top with a bread slice.
- 5Add the sandwiches to the skillet; grill for about 2 minutes on each side, or until cheese is melted, and the bread is golden.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Tuna Melts
Serving Size: 1 (783 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.9
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 207.0 mg
- Sodium 920.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 27.3 g