1/3 Photos of Curried Tuna, Carrot & Hommus Couscous
Wowee wow, think you don't like cous cous, then try this recipe, I swear you'll be converted. A great healthy & tasty lunch. Found in Recipes +.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups instant couscous
- 2 cups boiling chicken stock or 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 (185 g) cans tuna in water, flaked & drained
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 40 g baby rocket
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup hummus, to serve
- 1Place couscous in a large heatproof bowl & stir in stock, add in curry powder, garlic & margarine and mix to combine.
- 2Cover with plastic wrap & set aside for 5 mins or until all liquid has absorbed. Fluff with a fork to separate grains.
- 3Add tuna to couscous with capsicum, carrot, rocket, onions & lemon juice, season to taste & stir well to combine.
- 4Top each serve with a generous dollop of hommus.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Tuna, Carrot & Hommus Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 738.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 40.4 g