Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Curried Tuna-Apple Sandwiches
Make and share this Curried Tuna-Apple Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
- 3⁄4 cup chopped apple
- 1⁄2 cup finely-chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons thinly-sliced green onions
- 4 slices toasted whole grain bread
- Stir together the fat-free mayonnaise, seasonings and lemon juice.
- Drain and flake the tuna.
- Add tuna, chopped apple, chopped celery, raisins and sliced green onions to the mayonnaise mixture.
- Stir until well blended.
- Spread equal portions on the toast.
- Serve open-faced.