Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Super quick vegan scrambled tofu packed with protein. Takes only a few minutes to make! You can use any vegetables you have, such as carrot, different types of mushrooms, peppers, and onion. For tofu, I used organic sprouted tofu for better digestability. Please visit my blog, www.InnerHarmonyNutrition.com for more healthy gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g tofu
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 118.29 ml mushroom, diced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 7.39 ml curry powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Crumble tofu with your hands and add to the pan. Stir for a couple of minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Stir and adjust the seasoning. Turn off the heat.
- Infuse love into the food and serve immediately!