Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy chopped tofu salad that can be eaten with rice, or used as a sandwich filling.
- 12 ounces extra firm tofu, pressed 1 hour, then diced in 1/8-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 stalks celery, diced in 1/8-inch cubes
- 3 green onions, cut in 1/8-inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 raw cashews, roughly chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients, then chill for at least 2 hours before eating.