1/1 Photo of Curried Tofu Cutlets
This is a great way to eat tofu. This method could also be used for chicken. Tastes great served with a vegetable and rice. This recipe only serves one so adjust ingredients as needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tofu into two patties.
- 2In a shallow dish, mix together flour, curry powder, herbs and salt and pepper.
- 3Lay tofu in flour mixture and coat on both sides.
- 4In a skillet, on medium high heat, heat oil and butter for 1 minute.
- 5Lay tofu in skillet. Cook for approximately two minutes per side until brown and crispy.
- 6Squeeze lemon juice over 'cutlets' and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Tofu Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.4
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 271.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g