Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
I found this on another website. Delicious!
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 serrano chili, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 4 fresh tilapia fillets
- For the mango salsa, combine the mango, red onion, serrano chile, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a glass bowl. Set aside.
- For the tilapia rub, mix together 1 tablespoon of olive oil, curry powder and garlic pepper in a small bowl. Rub this mixture onto both sides of the fish fillets.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the fish for about 3 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with the mango salsa.