1/3 Photos of Curried Tabbouleh
From Dr Phil's weight solution book, love the sound of it and will be on the lunch menu soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml bulgur
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 59.14 ml plain yogurt
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml curry powder
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml mint leaf, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground pepper
- 354.88 ml cooked chicken, shredded
- 1Place bulgur in a large bowl and stir in water, set aside until water is absorbed and bulgur has cooled.
- 2Combine yoghurt, lemon juice and curry powder.
- 3Fluff the bulgur with a fork, add tomatoes, onion, celery, herbs & seasonings and stir well.
- 4Add yoghurt dressing & chicken and toss evenly to coat.
- 5Cover & refrigerate for an hour at least to allow the flavours to mingle.
- 6Will keep up to 3 days in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Tabbouleh
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 656.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 19.1 g