Recipe by dicentra
This is from 365 Meatless Main Dishes. I would serve this with some steamed rice. Posting for ZWT3.
Top Review by White Rose Child
I wish my limited camera abilities could take a picture that shows how delicious and beautiful this dish is. So proud to be its first reviewer! We served it as a main dish with recipe#234692, so we got about four servings out of it. I halved the salt. Very quick, easy and satisfying. Thanks!
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups green beans, cut in 1 pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle on flour, curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add sweet potatoes and 2 ½ cups water to the skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and green beans, cover, and cook until potatoes are tender and beans are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.