1/1 Photo of Curried Sweet Potatoes Cauliflower and Green Beans
This is from 365 Meatless Main Dishes. I would serve this with some steamed rice. Posting for ZWT3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups green beans, cut in 1 pieces
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper.
- 2Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes.
- 3Sprinkle on flour, curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- 4Add sweet potatoes and 2 ½ cups water to the skillet.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 6Add cauliflower and green beans, cover, and cook until potatoes are tender and beans are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Sweet Potatoes Cauliflower and Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 231.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g