- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 chicken broth, low sodium and non fat
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 2 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat vinegar and 1/4 cup broth in large saucepan. Add onion and garlic and saute until onion begins to soften, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in remaining broth, sweet potatoes and curry powder. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add peas and simmer until peas are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.