1/2 Photos of Curried Sweet Potato (Kumara) & Coriander Soup
This is so quick and easy because I can get pre-mashed kumara in tubs in the veggie section of my local Woolworths Supermarket. If it is not available to you prep time will obviously be much longer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in saucepan over low heat. Add onion, garlic and curry powder cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- 2Add stock and mash and bring to the boil, stirring until smooth. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Add sour cream and coriander and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Served with warmed naan bread if desired.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Sweet Potato (Kumara) & Coriander Soup
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 249.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g