Curried Sweet Potato Bisque
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 2 minutes.
- Stir in curry and allspice; cook 1 minute. Add water, broth, sweet potato, and salt.
- Cook 25 minutes or until potato is tender. Place half of sweet potato mixture in a blender; process until smooth.
- Repeat procedure with remaining sweet potato mixture.
- Return puréed sweet potato mixture to pan. Bring bisque to a boil; remove from heat.
- Stir in 1 cup yogurt until blended. Top each serving with about 1 tablespoon yogurt; garnish with chives, if desired.