Linda E.'s Note:
This soup came out delicious! I served it to my husband and some guests and they declared it restaurant quality. It's especially good with some savory crunchy croûtons in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute chopped onion in olive oil together with garlic and ginger for about 2 minutes.
- 2Chop 2 sweet potatoes into medium sized chunks.
- 3Cook sweet potatoes with onion, garlic and ginger for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add water, roasted red pepper, chicken soup mix and spices.
- 5Cook for 30 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft.
- 6Take pot off the heat.
- 7Puree wither using a food processor once soup is cooled or in the pot directly with an immersion (stick) blender.
- 8Adjust with spices and water as needed.
- 9Top with croûtons and/or a little rum and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Sweet Potato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers
chicken soup powder