Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think artificial crab (surimi) is quite ok. I like the texture and taste of it and it sure is less expensive than crab meat. This recipe is great in a pita or rolled up in a tortilla
- 12 ounces surimi, well flaked
- 1 medium apple, unpeeled cored and diced
- 1⁄3 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained (or more)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream or 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, unsalted and coarsely chopped (or more)
- 4 large pita bread or 4 large tortillas
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Stir sour cream and curry together and add to above mixture.
- Cut pita bread in half.
- Open and fill with surimi mixture.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.