Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a compilation cookbook called "Traditions" published by Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child. I haven't made it yet but if I put it here, I may get to make it!
- 1 (12 ounce) box tri-colored pasta, rotini pasta
- 2⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- 1⁄4 cup dried cherries or 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, slivered
- Cook pasta according to package directions and run cold water over it and drain.
- Mix all other ingredients together and add to the pasta and toss.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.