Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Unusual combination fo flavors, but trust me--they're great party snacks!
- 1 lb dried prune
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 -4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- Beat together cream cheese and curry powder until smooth.
- Fold in chutney and green onions.
- Flatten each prune with your fingers and spread a spoonful of cream cheese mixture on top.
- Dip in chopped almonds.
- Leftover filling is great as a spread on a turkey sandwich!