Recipe by drhousespcatcher
Might I suggest Morton & Bassett curry powder or at least your own homemade fresh stuff? It is going to be the quality of the curry that carries this.
Top Review by Derf
Oh My these were good stuffed eggs!Just did 4 eggs but left the other ingredients the same, YUM! Wonderfull flavour, and my Madras curry power was fairly potent so I opted to sprinkle the tops with paprika. Very pretty and very very tasty! thanks for sharing we will definately be having these again.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, shelled
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 4.92 ml minced green onion
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve eggs lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Put yolks through a sieve or mash with a fork.
- Add the lemon juice, curry, onion and soy sauce to the yolks.
- Moisten mixture with the mayonnaise.
- Fill the hollowed egg whites with the mixture.
- Note: a small dash of fresh ground red pepper will liven up the party if you have a dull curry.