1/3 Photos of Curried Stuffed Eggs
Chef #208121's Note:
Might I suggest Morton & Bassett curry powder or at least your own homemade fresh stuff? It is going to be the quality of the curry that carries this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve eggs lengthwise and remove yolks.
- 2Put yolks through a sieve or mash with a fork.
- 3Add the lemon juice, curry, onion and soy sauce to the yolks.
- 4Moisten mixture with the mayonnaise.
- 5Fill the hollowed egg whites with the mixture.
- 6Note: a small dash of fresh ground red pepper will liven up the party if you have a dull curry.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Stuffed Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.3 mg
- Sodium 67.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g