Might I suggest Morton & Bassett curry powder or at least your own homemade fresh stuff? It is going to be the quality of the curry that carries this.
- Halve eggs lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Put yolks through a sieve or mash with a fork.
- Add the lemon juice, curry, onion and soy sauce to the yolks.
- Moisten mixture with the mayonnaise.
- Fill the hollowed egg whites with the mixture.
- Note: a small dash of fresh ground red pepper will liven up the party if you have a dull curry.
Oh My these were good stuffed eggs!Just did 4 eggs but left the other ingredients the same, YUM! Wonderfull flavour, and my Madras curry power was fairly potent so I opted to sprinkle the tops with paprika. Very pretty and very very tasty! thanks for sharing we will definately be having these again.
I actually discarded the egg yolks and replaced them with a tin of tuna! It usually takes 7 sliced egg whites though. So different, i lovee the flavour Thanks for this... i have now made it a few times!