1/1 Photo of Curried String / Green Beans
These string beans are simple to make and taste delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion in oil until lightly browned.
- 2Add garlic and sauté briefly.
- 3Add remaining ingredients.
- 4Add water to just barely cover string beans.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Partially cover and cook on low flame for approximately 40 minutes,until string beans are tender and liquid is partially absorbed (the sauce should be thick).
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried String / Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g